Kuwait reports 723 COVID-19 cases past 24 hours
Kuwait Ministry of Health announced, Friday, 723 new infections of the coronavirus (COVID-19), raising the total to 30,644.
The Health Ministry also reported 8 more deaths from COVID-19, taking to 244 the total such fatalities in Kuwait. Those currently receiving treatment at hospitals reached 12,123 patients.
All the new cases were in contact with previously infected people or are being investigated for sources of infection, the Health Ministry’s spokesman Dr. Abdullah Al Sanad said in a media update.
Read: Kuwait: Driving License Collection Available
#Kuwait announces coronavirus recovery of 1054 cases. The total number of those recovered increased to 18277.
Jazeera Airways and AirAsia will allow doctors and other front-line workers to travel for free, with 50,000 tickets on offer by each. These airlines providing free round-trip tickets to frontline heroes fighting the COVID-19 pandemic.
As the 3rd anniversary of a bitter Gulf crisis is just round the corner, a flurry of diplomatic efforts have recently been launched in a fresh attempt to resolve the dispute between the GCC states.
Read: Kuwait Government To resolve The Demographic Imbalance By Removing Expats
Kuwait Ministry of Interior stated that the residents of the isolated areas are allowed to leave their homes, within the curfew area only but are not allowed to go out of their area even with curfew permit. The partial curfew in Kuwait will be from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am.
Kuwait government decides to change the total curfew to a partial curfew. The health minister said easing the curfew will be among the first phase in a 5-phases plan, each to last at least 3 weeks, to go back to normal life.