Kuwait Announces 662 New COVID-19 Cases and 1037 Recoveries
Kuwait Ministry of Health announced, Monday 662 new infections of the coronavirus (COVID-19), raising the total to 32,510.
The Health Ministry also reported 5 more deaths from COVID-19, taking to 269 the total such fatalities in Kuwait. Those currently receiving treatment at hospitals reached 10,999 patients.
All the new cases were in contact with previously infected people or are being investigated for sources of infection, the Health Ministry’s spokesman Dr. Abdullah Al Sanad said in a media update.
Read: How to renew your Driving license online in Kuwait
#Kuwait Ministry of Health said on Sunday 1037 patients have recovered from the novel #coronavirus in the past 24 hours, bringing the tally to 21,245.
Jazeera Airways and AirAsia will allow doctors and other front-line workers to travel for free, with 50,000 tickets on offer by each. These airlines providing free round-trip tickets to frontline heroes fighting the COVID-19 pandemic.
Kuwait Ministry of Interior stated that the residents of the isolated areas are allowed to leave their homes, within the curfew area only but are not allowed to go out of their area even with curfew permit. The partial curfew in Kuwait will be from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am.
Read: Kuwaiti Driving License Collection Available
Kuwait government decides to change the total curfew to a partial curfew. The health minister said easing the curfew will be among the first phase in a 5-phases plan, each to last at least 3 weeks, to go back to normal life.