Table of Contents
Kuwait Announces 683 new COVID-19 cases In 24 Hours
Kuwait on Wednesday, announced 683 new coronavirus cases in the past 24 hours, bringing the total number of COVID-19 infections in the country to 33,283, according to a statement from the Ministry of Health.
The Health Ministry also reported 2 more deaths from COVID-19, taking to 275 the total such fatalities in Kuwait. Those currently receiving treatment at hospitals reached 10,260 patients.
All the new cases were in contact with previously infected people or are being investigated for sources of infection, the Health Ministry’s spokesman Dr. Abdullah Al Sanad said in a media update.
Kuwait Lawmakers submitted two separate draft laws calling to exempt businesses affected by the coronations from paying rent throughout the crisis. In all cases, the landlord will not be able to force the tenant out during the emergency period.
Read: Vande Bharat Mission: Repatriation Flight Schedule Details
SpiceJet Pilot Tests Positive For COVID-19, Who Flew From Kuwait-Mumbai and all crew who came in direct contact with the pilot have been put under 14-day quarantine. The pilot had last operated a flight on June 3, 2020.
Kuwait Ministry of Interior stated that the residents of the isolated areas are allowed to leave their homes, within the curfew area only but are not allowed to go out of their area even with curfew permit. The partial curfew in Kuwait will be from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am.
Read: How to renew your Driving license online in Kuwait
Kuwait government decides to change the total curfew to a partial curfew. The health minister said easing the curfew will be among the first phase in a 5-phases plan, each to last at least 3 weeks, to go back to normal life.