KUWAIT CITY, Jan 26: Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense Sheikh Hamad Jaber Al-Ali has set six new regulations for Kuwaiti women to join military service, in line with the opinion issued by the Fatwa and Legislation Department regarding women joining the military, reports Al-Qabas daily. According to Sheikh Hamad Al-Ali’s decision, the six new regulations are:
- The consent of the guardian or husband
- Commitment to modest dress code
- Ability to work in medical and nursing specialties, technical fields and support services
- Not participate in any field and tactical military exercises.
- Not carry a weapon.
- Acceptance is made when needed to fill the required vacancies.
The post Rules for Kuwaiti women to join army appeared first on ARAB TIMES – KUWAIT NEWS.
Read also: Kuwait Mosafer