KUWAIT CITY, Sept 30: The Kuwait Fire Service Directorate’s Public Relations and Media Department reported that an apartment caught fire on the second floor in the Hawally area. The Central Operations Department directed firefighting teams from the Hawally and Salmiya centers to the site of the report. Upon the teams’ arrival, it was found that the fire resulted from a gas leak in the kitchen. The firefighting teams controlled the fire, and there were no significant injuries
The post Kitchen Gas Leak Triggers Fire in Hawalli Building first appeared on ARAB TIMES – KUWAIT NEWS.
Read also: Court acquits fashionista, husband